Hey

Saite

I just want to let you guys know that I may be quitting the game soon, if I do, I will be donating all of my stuff to the guild. I have been feeling lately that I havent even been needed in the guild so I wont be missed that much. I have quite a bit of stuff tho and it will help the others out. I am giving myself probally one week to make any final decisions. I will let you know then.

I may stick around....I have alot of things that are going to be coming up here soon so I might be limited and you wont see me on much.  RL is taking a really big bite out of me so please forgive the vagueness of my post. I would miss to many people if I left....*scratches her head while looking at Eldy*...well....hmmm :smash:  :D  Okay, okay, I would miss him to.

• 4 weeks later...

AHHH wait a minute i am just able to log in here SAITE DONT YOU DARE  I will miss you way too much for you to leave

Ill be very unhappy if you leave me you are my mentor dearie

dont you leave me hanging

:D  :D  :D  :shakehead:  :shakehead:  :D

you hear me girlfriend

send me a tell in game please

Eldy convinced me to stay....for now. I am still having some personal problems that seem to not want to iron out, and I am going to be starting college in Jan so we will have to see how much free time I actually have then to devote to playing. I am going to be taking on a heavy load, going into computer networking, alot of studying and trying to work fulltime and take care of my kids.  I will try what I can, I promise.

Yes, I am 100% woman   :D  :D

I love computers and tinker with them all the time so I decided to take the plunge and learn all I can about them. The added jobs opportunities is also a good thing and a step up the status ladder  ::D:

Archived