taking a break

Tazmira Siannodel

Hi Taz    :alcoholic:  :sword:

You are missed Taz, I enjoy talking and hanging with you.

I know what you are mean about taking a break and doing the RL thing, I have only told a couple of peeps but I guess this is the opportunity to tell the rest of you. I am actually thinking about quitting the game. Some things in RL have been happening and I feel that it is more important to conentrate on them. I dont get much time to play anymore because of my job anyway.  I havent made my final decision yet but I will soon.

Taz,

I also took several days last week to address rea life and for a while there I felt that I couldn't justify coming back to EQ.

But the major things are done, but a lot of minor things are still present.  So I have decided to make EQ a part time event.  

I believe the time will be good for you and I hope you can eventually come back.  I know where Saite is at too.  But I guess I am still too much in need of a good KEI every so often to let go yet.

Take care, get lots of rest and I hope to see/hear from you again,

Rumblebore

For those of you who like the Signature, Wolf at the Honor Empire is doing them for T.H.E. peeps for free! That means if you signed up here on the boards you can get one free.  Just tell him what you want and he'll set you up.

Send him an email at: wolf@thehonorempire.org

His test/sample page is: http://www.wolfzone.org/test.htm

His offer is posted in the " T.H.E. Community » General » Announcements Forum" as a sticky post called Signature Banners.

Have fun!

Well, I hope none of you leave for good.  Saite, I've known you for a LONG time in game, and would really hate to lose touch with you in that capacity.  However, I know your situation well, and would understand.  Even your once weekly appearances (as of late) have been a very welcome sight.

Rumble, I haven't known ya long, but you've been a huge help and source of wisdom - I would hate to lose you as well.  I look up to you probably most of all as a guild leader.

Taz, I don't know you all that well but you always make me laugh and are always willing to lend a hand.  EQ needs more people like you, so I hope that you don't make EQ one person lighter in the few "good people" that inhabit it.

Bordun

Bordun - I am not leaving - I plan on staying in game.  It will just be at a  reduced play rate.  Too many things in RL need to be taken care of and I let a lot of things go for a long time.

So don't worry over me.

Archived