The Navy needs you!

Startng this past Sunday and running for the next two weeks we are asking members who have extra "plain" fishing nets to please get them to me.  At the collection all nets will be turned over to the Admiral of the PGoH Navy to be used in a sea voyage for the guild.  All colored nets recieved from this endeavor will be available for purchase at 5k a piece by any who attend the Admirals event.  Any MIB's gotten will be the property of the navy and when fished up colored nets will again be sold to those who attended the event.  All other items gained through this collection will be the property of the navy to fund the purchase of more ships and equiptment.  Procedes from the sale of the nets will also go to the Navy treasury.

Well i had planned to Turn over 4 to the Navy but thanks to Osi and there wonderful service, and Gm support i died while refreshing boats and promptly lost them and the keys to all of them boats .. i would tell you what gms said When i paged them for help but 55 mintues later None have responded

* soon maybe known as the departed Lora Deblood*