Tier 1 Guild?

Lilor

It has come to my attention that the guilds on Innoruuk are ranked by tiers. The tiers go from *(being the highest) to 1(not the lowest but the lowest ranking). Now to be a tier 1 we have to do things like kill Trak, VS(Venaral Sathir), and Innoruuk. Now I know that right at the moment this will be hard cause of our numbers but I think that this is an obtainable goal, IF we ALL work hard at this. Then people will shout though the zones "OMFG What the #### is SLoT doing here!!!!!" Personally that sounds awful appealing. What say you SLoTs? The rest of the rankings can be found on www.Innoruuk.com in the guilds section. :O

• 2 weeks later...

Where did you see such a listing of ranks?  What are all the rankings in this list?  We've killed VS, but killing Inny and especially Trak are very much different ballgames.

I've been on one successful Trak raid and it took many epic'd level 60's to successfully perform.  While Inny is not nearly as hard as Trakanon, he has his own "fun" exploits.  

We may try for some easier prey first, like camping Reavers in CoM or Tserrina in ToFS or Yael in The Hole.  Let's achieve now and dream afterwards.

Lolanya (and anyone else interested)

The location of the start of this discussion on Tiers is on the Innoruuk.com message boards, under GUILDS.

http://pub92.ezboard.com/finnoru....1.topic

This discussion at that link comes from a Legends (server?) list at:

http://legends.everquest.station.sony.com/...iew.jsp?o=43133

The idea is of just how powerful a guild you are can be rated by what you accomplish as a guild. The 3 star monsters/mobs are there to show that if we as a guild can together kill that mob, then we qualify for that Tier.  Otherwise, we would have to kill 2 of the others to qualify for that tier.

Just to give you an idea, I copied one of the posts at Inny.com below:

On request of WolfyPaw, here's the list of tiers and targets :

(Note : If there's 3 stars *** at one name, it means it's the Trial key Monster to kill for that Tier.)

Tier 1

Venril Sathir ***

Trakanon

Innoruuk

Tier 2

Zlandicar ***

Velketor the Sorceror

Rhag`Mozdeth & Rhag`Zhezum

Tier 3

Statue of Rallos Zek ***

Klandicar

Dain Frostreaver IV

Ikatiar and Eashen

Lenindara the Keeper

Thought Horror Overfiend

Dozekar the Cursed

Tier 4

Lord Yelinak ***

The Itraer Vius

Grieg Venificus

Glyphed Serpent & Vyzh`Dra the Exiled

King Tormax

Cazic Thule

Tier 5

Tunare ***

Temple Veeshan "North" (Aaryonar and beyond)

Xerkizh the Creator

Tier 6

Idol of Rallos Zek & Avatar of War ***

(awatar of War is Trial key MOB)

Burrower Parasite

Shei Vinitras

Tier 7

Vyzh`Dra The Cursed ***

Arch Lich Rhag`Zhadune

High Priest of Ssraeshza

Tier 8

Blood and Emperor Ssraeshza ***

Lord Inquisitor Seru

We cannot kill the creature on tier 2 and qualify as a tier 2 guild until AFTER we make Tier 1.  We HAVE to make the steps from 1 to 2 to 3 to 4 (etc)......

So, as a guild, we have work to do.

I know that Lolanya says we have killed VS but I don't think that counts - Eldy will have to clarify on that.  I think that a GM or other 'Observer' must be present to watch and confirm.  I also think we have to declare our intent ahead of time and get an Observer to accompany us in to the Spawn.

Legends Server can summon the spawn into the arena, but we cannot on our server, we have to go to them at their spawn site.

Hope this helps.

summoned druid/ranja epic VS dont count.  He's like the O'douls of KC, only partly real.  You would need to off the real VS, the one with that wears the pants.

As for having someone present at the time of battle, I believe they will take your word on it.  Word travels fast on who killed what boss mob at what time.  Faster then I ever thought.  On Ledgends, the GM's will summon the mob at the arena wether it be innorruk or Emperor Ssra or Avatar of War.  That way a guild who is under question on wether they truly belong to that tier can be proven.  

This is something that I had spoken of long ago and brought to the attention of officers.  I spoke of it more in great length at a past guild meeting.  And I am in total agreement with Lola at this time.

We may try for some easier prey first, like camping Reavers in CoM or Tserrina in ToFS or Yael in The Hole.  Let's achieve now and dream afterwards

I've never fought the true VS, but I have been on about 4 Trakky deaths now.  He aint no piece o' cake.  Need high PR to avoid his AoE, and it stings when it lands.  I've lasted through all of the Trak deaths, only to die myslef at the feet of a priest while they are franticly trying to send out cures.

I've never slayed Inny, but we fought him with a skeleton crew just for sh*ts and giggles  :)  :laugh: He debuffs like mad.  you need to pull him into the wall and make sure you fight him facing the wall, that way his aoe, wich is a combined gravity flux/debuff will throw you into the wall and not into the maze of buildings of the 2nd floor of hate.  From the front he was stripping 4 buffs at a time I believe, from the back only 2.  But still, after 6 aoe's that I dont think any of us resisted, we were stripped.  He's got a good amount of HP from what I remember as well, even tho we were a skeleton crew out for fun, he tore a hole in us and we maybe dented his breast plate.

Other than that, call me when ya need, I'll help if I can.  Real Life issues have been keeping me away from game latley, but I should be back in shortly.

-T

-V

-B

Ok. Not to be misunderstood here but I Didn't mean like in the next few weeks. I was meaning in the future. We have a fairly strong guild here but I know at this time these things are all but impossible. My implimintations were to start low and work high. I was just posting this to help make a dream or a want if you will. And to let peeps know that there is a ratin system out there. Granted its just for show but It is nice to be recognized. Please by no means think that I meant to rush into this. I just wanted to instill something to WORK for. :laugh:  :)  :alien:

I was just trying to be informative to all the new people who may be seing this for the first time.  And I do agree, we need to work on lower mobs and get our guild ability to slay improved on before we really try for the 'Big Guns'.  We have time and and we have numbers.  What Eldoran has conveyed is his desire to see us begin to work towards becomng a tiered guild.  One of the things he has expressed is the desire to see as many as possible get their epics.  with epic weapons, many of us will be able to grow in ability a little faster.

I don't think we should rush, but clearly there is room to grow and having a goal/dream is a good motivator to get out there and improve our characters and our guild/team/family.

I am all for seeing this goal/dream to begin to unfold.

I just read through the Tier posts and have this to say

WE HAVE KILLED VS!  WE CAN DO IT AGAIN!

To get to Tier two...  we need to have a decent amount of epic'd players in the range of 58 to 63, and some patience.  Zlandicar (just offed by Formidable last week) is a very well camped spawn and not easily gotten to.  He is one of the five dragons you can kill for a Sleepers Tomb key.  If you've never been to Dragon Necropolis...well let's just say it'd be a great place for a well-balanced 55+ group to gain massive experience.  At 58, all mobs were at least Dark Blue; a few of the un-named mobs we fought in just 2 hours of camping were yellow to me.

After we confirm VS is down, we can begin Tier 2 by taking out Velketor.  He is easier than Trakanon, I'd say,  certainly easier than Klandicar.  The lead-in to this would have to be some "Old-World" mobs not making any of the tiers.  Our own mob tier would look something like this:

Tier 0

Top LGuk mobs

Top KC mobs (except VS/VSR)

Vox / Naggy giants

Tier 1

Cazel ***

Phinigel Autropos

Corrupted Seahorse

The Spirit of Malevolence

Corrupted Seafury Cyclops

Queen Nhyalia

Tier 2

Master Yael ***

Tserrina

Most high-level Hole inhabitants

Lord Rak'Ashiir

Tier 3

Pained Unicorn ***

Drusella Sathir

Venril Sathir

Faydedar

Tier 4

Nortlav the Scalekeeper ***

Prince Selrach Di`Zok

Additional High-level mobs in Chardok

The Rogue epic mobs in Kithicor

Juggs

Gen. V'Deers

Guardian Wurms

Ancient Wyvern

Tier 5

Korocust

Veltar ***

Emperor Chottal

Either Cultist in TT

Tier 6

Overking Bathezid ***

Queen Velazul Di`Zok

Gorenaire

Severilous

Inny

Cazic Thule

Tier 7

Lord Doljon

Velketor

Woushi ***

Trakanon

This took waaaay longer than I thought.  Most of these mobs are not even listed in the Tier system, because thay are easier (for the most part) than those that are.  If you see a mob in a Tier that doesn't make sense, think about actually getting to the mob and what is around him/her such as guards, traps, key quests, other aggro.  Sometimes the reward does not justify the risks undertaken to achieve it.

Tell me what you think

• 2 weeks later...

By the way...

You do not have to take the tier steps in order for the Inny.com version of guild tiers.  

DoW was listed as a Tier 1 until last week when they offed Statue of Rallos Zek, moving them to Tier 3 (skipping Tier 2 altogether).  I think that the same should be true of my sub tier list.  As a guild, we can move between tiers as we see fit, upward being the optimal direction.

I would suggest we do VS soon, there are still many of us who need the stone he drops in one of his forms.

Please be careful of the VS thing in this. It is my understanding that there are 2 VS's. One is the forced spawn for the epics and the other is a 7 day spawn that is nominaly tougher. like I said this is MY understanding and should not be taken as law. just what I have heard. :eye:

Yes Lilor, spawed VS for ranger/druid epic does not count.  Also 7 day VS no longer drops the stone for that epic. Only drops the wizard epic piece, Kunark pants, and other things on his loot table.  

So if yoru going after VS, gotta find him up and cant spawn him via VSR.

Archived