Eat, Drink, Be Merry! Lest tomorrow you be dead.

Lolanya1

(This is the same as what I placed in another thread, but I thought that there could be some public debate on the matter)

Not wanting to exceed my welcome, but I would not recommend the mushrooms in FG for extreme experience for levels 50 to 57.  They hit way too hard, and do not have the reward you'd expect for your troubles.

I would instead recommend to group in a few camps in Sebilis (for which each member would need a key).  The camps commonly referred to as Gang (for Gangrenous beetle), and Guard (for the Guardian Sebilite Golem) offer better overall reward for the risks taken to get there, yet are generally the safest places to fight in the zone.  However, actually gaining these camps may take some serious time and effort.

Another keyed place that does not usually require waiting in line to find a camp is Howling Stones or Charasis.  You will need at least one rogue, one rezzer (cleric / pally), one evac'er (Druid, Wiz) to make the trip successful and get you home safely.  There is a modest experience bonus, and a high probability that a highly coveted object will drop.  Experience with a solid group is steady, and platinum income appreciative.

Yet another place, not keyed, that I would recommend for a group of levels 47 to 60 is Skyfire Mountains.  There are but two requirements, as i see them.  Have someone who can fear mobs (Cleric, Necro, SK), and someone who can snare mobs (Druid, Necro, Ranger, SK).  That is all you need.  I've made roughly 4 yellows from levels 53 to 57 with two of us, a snarer and a fearer.  The drops are decent, including a wide assortment of all Kunark droppable spells, and the exp is good.  There are places to pull and setup camp especially near the zone lines (BW and OT), and both a Druid and Wizard portal.

For those of you inclined to CoV faction work, I recommend a decent group go to the WL side if Kael and pull giants from outside the fort to the zone-line.  Snare/fear works well here too.  For lower levels, the giant fort in EW is a good place to move to amiable or better on the Coldain faction table.  Just watch out for the Captain!  Once you are dubious or better to CoV (it takes about 500 un-named or 150 lesser named Giants to get there) you should take the entire group to Cobalt Scar for the best "I kinda like you, so go ahead and kill me" mob fest you've ever seen.  Non-named wyverns there will not aggro (provided you're dubious or better), but will let you kill all their bretheren, give 'em wedgies, and call their mothers whores.

Go get 61!  But from the looks of it, once you get to 62 you cannot train any of the AA skills you could've learned in level 61, so be careful what you aim for.

Thanks for the above information goes out to Seria, Defeu, Windiien, Twurp, Soltek, Saite, and Linaboom.  Go team!

Cheers!        :smash:

Now you tell me...

After all the talk I've heard about the small mushrooms...I find out the hard way.......I have been sitting at 1 blue into 55 for months now (with various low% and no% rezzes), so I will have to try a few of those...

Archived