Marvel Cinematic Universe

Rumblebore

Is anyone (else) out there a MCU  movie-phile?  Would love to chat about movies past, present and to come.  I followed Marvel more than DC and prefer Marvel comics heroes to DC more in that they are more 'down-to-earth' than over-powered as in DC.

And for those who may not know, the old Spiderman, Fantastic Four and X-Men movies (now including Deadpool) were made under Sony Pictures oversight who had/has the rights to use and marketing rights to those 'titles' and characters which was why they did not show up nor are mentioned in the MCU movies (Iron Man, Thor, Capt America, Ant Man, Hulk, etc). 

I love the MCU universe! My wife and I watch all of the TV shows, not even sure if some are marvel or not. But... Flash, Supergirl, Arrow, marvel's agents of shield, agent carter (haven't watched current season), marvel's heroes of tomorrow, jessica jones, dare devil, and I may have missed some others. Also non marvel ones like Supernatural, walking dead, fear the dead, vikings, and Gotham. Man, now that I think about it, we watch a lot of TV.

But yeah, love the Marvel stuff!

Deadpool had me cracking up. I think I enjoy all of the twitter and facebook remarks that ryan reynolds posts more than the movie.

upcoming.jpg

Haven't seen Civil War yet. @Borg just watched it last week, but he wasn't that impressed from what I gather.

13 minutes ago, Rumblebore said:

And for those who may not know, the old Spiderman, Fantastic Four and X-Men movies (now including Deadpool) were made under Sony Pictures oversight who had/has the rights to use and marketing rights to those 'titles' and characters which was why they did not show up nor are mentioned in the MCU movies (Iron Man, Thor, Capt America, Ant Man, Hulk, etc). 

Yeah, I read about that awhile back. I wish they would merge... I love cross-overs in the TV shows and movies.