ambition

neobahamut

Hail PGoH,

I have been in this guild for around a month now, and it is near the time for me to choose my path of advancement within the guild. I would like to let it me known that I hope to take the vacant posisition of Senator of ARCANE. I think that I would be well suited for the job, and that I would be able to help the guild the most this way. Please let me know what you guys think. Thanks.

At the request of Sir Brightblade whom Neo petitioned for this post, I have discussed with Neo what is required of all to gain promotion.

In order to achieve a rank of authority or of advisor all members must complete the steps listed below to achieve knighthood. These have been posted in other places on these boards and I am reposting here so that all members may be aware of the requirments. These "benchmarks" have been created so that all members are assured that a equal standard has been set for all. Any whom wish to advance will be able to complete these steps and do so. There is no favortism in PGoH. These steps have been completed by some  to gain the rank they hold. To allow others to achieve rank without doing so would diminish their predecessors accomplishments and service to the empire.

................................................................................

SQUIRE

The following items are traits to display or events to be completed to qualify for advancement. Completion of these requirements shows the legionnaire displays the primary requirements for success in PGoH and qualifies him or her for advancement.

Loyalty

Dedication

Humility

1) Meeting with Decurion: A one time meeting to discuss the requirements for advancement

Ø Define character attributes for cohort assignment (skills)

Ø Provide contact information (icq#)

Ø Receive training assignment(s)

Ø To have any questions regarding the Guild answered.

2) Participation: This can not be overstated. Taking part in guild events is a solid requirement for advancement. This includes meetings, hunting, and working with other legionnaires to assist in mutual development (i.e. skill building, combat training, etc.) No one is expected to be able to attend every event but one cannot appear after two months of inactivity within the guild and expect advancement.

3) Term of service: All legionnaires are to serve at that rank for at least 30 days. This allows for “bad apples” to be revealed and also allows time for the recruit to become knowledgeable in Guild rules and standards.

4) Participation in at least one announced Guild combat mission (hunt) and show proficiency in the use of PGoH tactics as detailed by the senator of war.

5) Participation in at least one “work session” to gather resources for PGoH use. (I.e. resources stored in the Villa or supplies gathered for Legionnaires “recruit” chests). Completion of Codex Review at Nujelm chest board. This test will be held once monthly. Testing lead by Emperor Borg.

6)Register account on www.thehonorempire.org.

>Once completed message Ser Brightblade for acceptance.  

>Once accepted set up your account info so that all may have your contact information (ICQ#)

................................................................................

Knight

1)Participation (General)

2)Participation in at least one announced Guild combat mission (hunt) and show proficiency in the use of PGoH tactics as detailed by the senator of war.

3)Participation in at least one “work session” to gather resources for PGoH use. (I.e. resources stored in the Villa or supplies gathered for Legionnaires “recruit” chests).

4) Final: With the approval of Squire's patron (Knight) and/or Decurion a quest is assigned once completed the member becomes a Knight.

Being a “7XGM” or the “ultimate powergamer” is a plus. But, It does not guarantee your advancement within PGoH nor define you as an individual.

* Wearing the codex required uniform is also a plus!

“Leadership is not granted, It is displayed. True leaders are given their titles after the fact”. :smilewinkgrin: