Balandar is friends with Lord British!

Balandar

During the 12 hour streamathon, Lord British was in game at an outdoor player run bar. I was sitting there, drinking my mead for about an hour, didn't say anything, when he randomly says "Welcome Balandar" (after being afk for about 20 minutes). I about choked on my mead and could only stumble out "Well met Lord British". He also added me to his Friends list in game! How cool is that!

oyFs0S.png

I joined the festive location shortly after and upon attempting to get up on the wall behind Balandar (see bottom of the image) ....I successfully FACEPLANTED and broke my neck ingame I guess and died.

So I officially have the first FACEPLANT .....perfect for my record of great epic faceplanting from other game engines. ehhehe

Lord British spends HOURS in-game as do the other devs with their characters they stated.

He said he is in game every day for some time, usually checking out player designed housing decors and/or visiting player activities as many as he can find.

In the dev meeting and chat.....Lord British and Lord Blackthorn oddly were comfortable people....as in when conversing, joking and/or debating....it felt just like they were members of our old goofy group of gamers...so that was a good feeling that we are in the same mindset and humor seeking fun as players as well as them being the designers.

Yes they both discussed the famous deaths of both their characters in UO and other times they screwed up something or another in game.

Great fun it was indeed....GREAT JOB Balandar calling me to get in game.