In following with the duties of my position I have been working with a new member recently having entered the realm. This new member whom, having been guilded for two weeks, has shown a great wiliness to learn, and to serve the cause in HONOR. Now that I feel that he is a worthy addition to our ranks I am pleased to announce him to all.

Aidan. (Legionary aspiring the Dragoon Cohort)

Aidans pigeon roost is 167856453 (He is located in Brazil by the way)

Everyone please show the fellowship of our guild and add him to your contact list with a brief welcome. This way he shall get to know each and everyone of us whom serve the cause of HONOR.

I have gone on several hunts with Aidan and have found he understands our codex of never abandoning an ally and his eagerness to learn all methods of attack ive shown him. I believe he will be ready to become a squire in short order. This afternoon I will show him how to make a forums account and he should be pretty active if his UO active rate is anything like forum activity he will do good.

As always this is,