Registering for LoA in Shadowbane

Wolf

---Copied From A Post on another thread on Behalf of Aeneas Kaolin-----

I am most excited....a November release date would mean I could be hooked to net games again before the year is up! Yahoo!

Seriously though, if UBI/WP actually gets SB out when they say they will I think it will be worth the wait.  As its been stated SB will NOT be a walk in the park.  I agree that the key to our sucess will probably lie in numbers.  As the release date approaches all the ins and out of the Lords of Ardan MUST be hammered out.  Starting now however I am asking that any that wish to join the LoA in Shadowbane please join the roster on the shadowbane page.  If you do not know how to do this please send hawk my way at 30174215.  Secondly, to reassure any that may be concerned about the safety of the assets that LoA attains; the leaders of this guild, along with myself, will be made of some of the most intelligent and respected men I have yet to meet in the online world, so please be assured no "spys" will breach our guild.

Other than that I look forward to seeing you all in Aerynth soon enough.

Humbly,

Aeneas Kaolin, LoA

Gregory Meridius, PGoH

--------------

Aeneas Kaolin "Cowards die many times before their death, the valiant never taste of death but once." Strength and Honor!

Archived