A sad day indeed..

Koopsta

I regret to announce that the Koopsta, Lord Red, DiRk DiGgLeR, Lady Gwen account is on a permanent suspension.. quite honestly I havent the interest to play the game anymore, and the 10 bucks a month is better spent elsewhere.. I am going to keep the account for now, perhaps renew it for one more month to sell/give away my belongings.. This doesnt mean that I wont keep in touch with you all.. my old friends. :) When I joined you soo long ago you renewed my interest in the game, and I have made soo many lasting friendships through the EMPIRE.. It has meant a lot to me.. truely.. I will continue to drop in here, and chat with you all.. and I hope to see you in shadowbane soon  :D

Koopsta : former PGoH Praetorian guard

Lord Red : former Warlock Phalynx

Dirk : former pimp :D

Gwen : bard extraordinare

Coldren, leave that sheep alone!

:eek:

Be safe friend.  I look forward to seeing you within the realm of Shadowbane!  

The Warlocks of the Empire formed thier gate of swirling energy.  Former Emperor Greg had commissioned this venture many years ago, and now their labor had been realized.  Praetorian Koopsta and his family stepped forward first to volunteer to enter the portal.  Though he knew not where this strange portal would take him, he somehow knew that he would again see his friends of the Purple Guardians of HONOR, even be it in a different form.  Koopsta bowed to those in attendance and stepped into the gate.............and entered the world of Aerynth......SHADOWBANE!

hehehe.   see you there!