T.H.E Members in Shadowbane

Wolf

If you intend to play Shadowbane and are currently a T.H.E member, please use the profile script Bal has created to register as a member. This will certainly allow for a more accurate list of potential members from which to form the LoA within the game.  As Shadowbane will be essentially a continuous power struggle, LoA will require many dedicated and trustworthy members to expand and survive.

Currently there are 5 registered members.  If you are already part of a T.H.E guild then you should be able to sign up for Shadowbane through the script under your members section of your T.H.E game site.

go to the main site  www.TheHonorEmpire.org

From there go to the Shadowbane link (Lords of Ardan)

Scroll down to the bottom of that page where it says Join SB.  Fill that out and we'll set you up.

I'm afraid one of us is mistaken.  I went to the Lords of Ardan website, and could not find a "join sb" option.  This includes looking at the source code, and using ctrl+f to find the word "join".  I've searched all areas of www.thehonorempire.org/sb.  There is no join option there.

I see "members entrance" as the last thing posted on the side bar.  I, not being a member am not able to sign in.  At the bottom of the page is an add, and a link to the main website.

still looking  :eye:

--Hothgorn TheBlind

Hey Hoth,

My recommendations were referencing the script that is available to members of a T.H.E guild. I.E anyone as a registered member of one of the guilds within the supported T.H.E Site (PGoH in UO, SLoT in EQ, VV in DAoC) is a registered member of their guild site.  As such they can access the script through the member's entrance on their game page i.e EQ, UO or DAoC. After signing in to their members section the script menu will appear with a "join" option. Once selected it will let you pick which game engine you want to join as a member of (I.e UO, EQ, DAoC or Shadowbane)

Sorry for the confusion.

If you're not currently a member of any of those T.H.E guilds then let us know and I'll ask Bal about the process.

Well, I'm afraid that all that was required of me was to sign in on a "sticky note" roster in the forums.  I didn't know there was a place to sign up in the daoc website.  I've looked, I don't see a join option (to Daoc) either.  At the moment I'm not playing daoc anyways.  So, I will flow with the movement of code until the option arises.  I'm not sure if I have rank anymore, I used to be an officer in VV.  (Not that I pulled rank or anything.)

--Hothgorn TheBlack

"Nothing demands more respect than a running chainsaw"

You must already have access to the profile script from another game. Such as UO or EQ. If not contact Greg to set you up an account. There is a link after you log in on the menu for joining another game.

Click on members entrance (on any of our game sites).

Scroll down to games and click on "Join".

Select SB from the pull down menu.

Type in why you want to join or your reason for joining.

Click submit.

It states that my account does not exist, nor does it give me an option to join/rejoin.  I tried input of my e-mail to see if it were a long forgotten password, it's not recognized either.  Frankly, the only place I seem to exist is in the forums.  I don't recall joining anywhere else, other than the player roster in the forums.  I cannot find the DAoC members entrance, so I tried the others.   

--Hoth

"I don't exist, except in my own mind."

Done!  Thanks for setting me back up Bal!  Can't wait for this to come out.  I just bought the pre-game pack which gives you access to the 3 resticted races with an unlock code when the game comes out.  I actually might change over to a centaur now :smilewinkgrin:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived