Marus Seru for Levels 25-35

Rumblebore

Sorry for the late posting of this.

Levels 25-35 are invited to join me in Marus Seru (on the moon) for grouping for experience.  The purpose of this event is pure XP gathering.  While there are a few items that can be dropped here, they are not the target of this event.  We will find a spot to sit and pull to, and for up to 4 hours (until 4:00 PM PST) we will just kill kill kill. Hopefully you will get a level or more! Loot will be poor here, so be ready for that.

This also will allow everyone joining to group with guildies, practice group tactics, and get to know your guild-mates better.  Stupid jokes are welcome.

I will be there not for XP but to help guide and watch over all you young pups.  Any other higher levels who want to watch the youth play, please come and we will have a great time remmbering when we were that level.  

Alts are welcome also, but Mains in this level range are encouraged to attend.

HOW TO GET THERE:

Come to the NEXUS, and gather at the NORTH exit from the Nexus.  We will enter the Netherbian Lair, and it is a really easy path straigh to the Marus Seru Zone Line.

Once there, we will REMAIN in Marus Seru for the entire time.

If  you can come, please post here.

Thanks to all who can attend.

Lolanya -

I am truly sorry.  I meant this to be on Thursday but forgot to post in time to give people the opportunity to plan in advance.

I will be on tonight and will try to call for these levels to play somewhere, maybe even in Marus Seru!

Taz - (and anyone else)

Bring the character you MOST want to get XP and play.  I know that changes with the last patch present new opportunities for certain classes.  Druid or Shammy, bring them!  The idea is fun and games and XP.  Who do you want to come?

Archived