Guildstone Query

KhioTong

When we all become one with the guild, we had to declare Fealty. What exactly does that establish? I just read something on the uo message boards. Does fealty establish guildmaster status?

If everyone were to declare fealty to.. say.. uhh.. me.. for example, would that make me the guildmaster?

would that make me the primary guildmaster or a sort of secondary guildmaster? i dont think it could be primary guildmaster because if the guildstone is in someone elses home.. the owner could just boot the guildstone.. eh?

Anyone with info about this, I would appreciate it, thanks.

Our guildstone is the oldest guildstone remaining.....with that if Fealty is changed from Borg the Guildstone would actually lose its 4 letter initials. PGoH

We have not upgraded the guildstone for that reason....it is our uniquness.

Fealty to Borg is set at the default when entering the guild.

If you do change fealty then your title cannot be given and can sometime cause errors to occur in our guildstone functions......if this happens then it turns the stonework into twice as long as it should be and causes great delays. (it already takes longer than any other guildstone)