Out a bit

Martok

Heading out of town for the Fri/Sat/Sun time frame. Will be back late Sunday.

Most of you know, I've shelved Martok after hitting 80. I don't care for the look of weapons/armor on Asura...so I am rolling yet another Mesmer, Taldonus, the Sylvari. He's up to level 44ish now. Hope to be 80 in another week!

Most of you know, I've shelved Martok after hitting 80. I don't care for the look of weapons/armor on Asura...so I am rolling yet another Mesmer, Taldonus, the Sylvari. He's up to level 44ish now. Hope to be 80 in another week!

Lol, that sound's like Kadi reasoning. And here I am plodding around exploring, etc and am only at 57 or 58, and you are half way to your second 80.

Lol, that sound's like Kadi reasoning. And here I am plodding around exploring, etc and am only at 57 or 58, and you are half way to your second 80.

I know. I made fun of Kadi for deleting her level 5 for not liking her hair. Jokes on me!

Archived