Greetings!

Calendar

Hi everyone,

I know it's been a while, life has kicked me in the nuts and is denying me all my game time. Work got extremely busy, I go to school part-time and lately I have been taking care of my mom since my dad is in the hospital.

Somewhere in there I was considering getting GW2. Rahgesh bought the game and it looks pretty amazing; makes it extra difficult to do homework while he is slashing a bunch of mobs apart.

I was wondering how you guys have been and what your impressions of the game are?

Anyways, I hope things are alive and well in the guild(s) and maybe playing with you guys again some time soon.

Regards,

Calander, Zuworty, and Khabe

The game is awesome. Tell Rahgesh to post so we can get him in the guild. I like its a more casual game without the need for hardcore raid schedules like we had in WoW.

There are plenty of problems- queues for WvW namely.

• 4 weeks later...

So I finally got the game and have it installed. Unfortunately it says that the Henge of Denravi server is full and I can't create a character there. How do I get to play with you guys? Or am I just trapped at this point?

Guesting is turned off as they have free transfers at the moment. I don't know if it will let you create on another server and transfer or not. We've been waiting to see if WvW queues ease up here or if we move. If we move to anther server, we lose all guild items we have gained so far through influence. :(

We can invite you to the guild no matter what server you are on. Let us know you username.id as we'll send you an invite.

I sent you an invite. I suggest what Marken said, keep an eye out or every time you log in to play, try to do a transfer to HoD and see if you can get in!

Alright, will do! What are the limitations of being in the guild but on another server? I get to use Guild chat, which to me is the main point. I'm just too busy to be helpful to anyone.

On that note, I must admit I really enjoy GW2. It has plenty of interesting mechanics, beautiful world and allows for casual play.

I look forward to seeing some of you on guild chat!

Archived