Henge of Denravi

Balandar

The Honor Empire will be located on Henge of Denravi for GW2.

For a little lore on the server name, the following is from the GW2 Wiki:

"The Shattered Henge of Denravi is a location in Brisban Wildlands. Once a sacred meeting place for the druids of the Maguuma Jungle, it was abandoned when that enigmatic race disappeared. It was later used by the Shining Blade in the early days of Krytan White Mantle occupation, but was ultimately destroyed by the Mantle due to the actions of the traitor Markis.

Today, the Henge is under study by a nearby encampment of Durmand Priory researchers and explorers."

• 2 weeks later...

"The Shattered Henge of Denravi is a location in Brisban Wildlands. Once a sacred meeting place for the druids of the Maguuma Jungle, it was abandoned when that enigmatic race disappeared. It was later used by the Shining Blade in the early days of Krytan White Mantle occupation, but was ultimately destroyed by the Mantle due to the actions of the traitor Markis.

Today, the Henge is under study by a nearby encampment of Durmand Priory researchers and explorers."

Not sure how accurate this poll is, but here is some preliminary statistic on servers.

http://www.asuralabs.com/serverPoll.php

Not sure how accurate this poll is, but here is some preliminary statistic on servers.

http://www.asuralabs.../serverPoll.php

I wouldn't worry about it. Even if the poll does reflect somewhat the actual population differences, there are lots of people who don't bother with polls and the servers will fluctuate. If anything, I'd be worried about being on a high population server in the beginning with all the inevitable crashes. :p

Btw I'm new here. My name is Tom (go figure). Nice to meet you all. :smokewink:

Right, and it looks like about 35k people have voted. Considering there is around a million copies sold (rumored), I'm sure every server is going to be "high" population. The ones that already have a high population should be worrying if all of their friends can even access the server on launch and make characters.

When we played on Tarnished Coast we were forced into the overflow servers often and had WvW queues. :0

Archived