Borg's RW Work Schedule

Borg

As per the last 2 years I am posting my real world work schedule for the Back To School time frame that is very busy for me at Office Max in Ithaca NY. (Cornell University and Ithaca College return ontop of the local high schools)

This way everyone in game will know the base times I am at work and not online.  I will be on late generally for this period and a rule of thumb (so you know) is if I work late the next day....I will be online till about 2am or 3am....then I can sleep till about 7am get up check boards, post and have enough time to get ready for afternoon work start. (yes I sleep only about 4 to 5 hrs a night....any more than that and I get a headache or am very cranky)

Wed Aug 21 ..........1pm till 10pm

Thu  Aug 22 .........10am till 8pm

Fri   Aug 23 ..........7am till 6pm

Sat  Aug 24 ..........7am till 6pm

Sun  Aug 25 .........10am till 8pm

Mon Aug 26 ..........7am till 6pm

Tue  Aug 27..........7am till 6pm

Wed Aug 28 OFF WORK WHOO HOOOOO  :D

Thu  Aug 29 ..........2pm till 11pm

Fri   Aug 30 .........10am till 8pm

Sat  Aug 31 ..........2pm till 11pm

Sun  Sep 1 OFF WORK WHOO HOOOOO  :D

Mon  Sep 2 ..........2pm till 11pm

Tue  Sep 3 ..........2pm till 11pm

Wed Sep 4 ..........7am till 6pm

Thu Sep 5 ..........7am till 6pm

Fri   Sep 6 ..........2pm till 11pm

Sat Sep 7 ..........2pm till 11pm

Sun Sep 8 .........10am till 8pm

Mon Sep 9 ..........1pm till 10pm

Tue Sep 10 ..........7am till 6pm

Wed Sep 11 ..........1pm till 10pm

Thu  Sep 12 .........10am till 8pm

Fri   Sep 13 ..........6am till 9pm CU Womens NCAA Tourney

Sat Sep 14 ..........6am till 9pm CU Womens NCAA Tourney

Sun Sep 15 ..........6am till 3pm CU Womens NCAA Tourney

Mon Sep 16 ..........1pm till 10pm

Tue Sep 17 ..........7am till 6pm

Wed Sep 18 ..........7am till 6pm

Thu Sep 19 ..........1pm till 10pm

Fri Sep 20 ...........7am till 6pm

Sat Sep 21 ..........6am till 11pm CU Mens NCAA Tourney

Sun Sep 22 ..........6am till 4pm CU Mens NCAA Tourney

As you can see........I will be quite busy once you put the UO shifts into this schedule.....I am a glutton for punishment.

Actually I enjoy this time of year....since i get to meet thousands of new students and families and help them get set up for thier challenging college year.....plus run the NCAAs for Cornell University.

I am a people person.....good of the many rule....help 100 people 1 at a time and someday 100 people will come to help you when you need it most.

This month is a time I need you all the most for ingame matters.....Knights Recruit......Phalynx, Centurions and Senators run events......Magistrates help them.  

Knights this is your great opportunity to build the Empire with quality citizens of like minds.....good of the many is critical...you are to be listed as the "Sponsor" for all those you recruit...make sure they put you down on the application as sponsor. (REMEMBER THIS GOES TOWARD THE REWARDS PROGRAM......the Knight that recruits the longterm best Legionaires wins 3 month Game ticket)

Phalynx, Centurions, Senators and Magistrates.....these are the opportunity times to gain exposure and reputation for events as leaders...not just from our guild but from the realm and above.

Again......yes I am going to be playing ingame......you now know WHEN I can and WHEN I cannot.  :smilewinkgrin:

PS (work related) If anyone is looking to get a new computer....drop me a line at work....I ordered in a bunch of systems with massive expansion capabliity and ready to go with 3 yr in house service and 24/7 tech support........I can have it at your doorstep in a short few days anywhere in USA......sniff.....then you will be over 3 times faster than my computer....hehehe (borgy runs on good old 500 mhz system)...chug chug chug toot tooot....chug chug.

OfficeMax Ithaca 607-256-0562 ask for Borg

during work hours listed above