Stress test on Aug 2nd 3pm EST time

Martok

From facebook

We will be conducting a stress test on Thursday, August 2 from 12:00 Noon PACIFIC Time to 4:00 PM PACIFIC Time.

Unlike previous stress tests, we will be actively working on the game during the event, so you might experience connectivity pr

oblems or discover features that are not working as designed. Any issues you experience are a result of the rigorous conditions of the stress test, and are in no way representative of the state of the game at launch. By participating in this stress test, you’re helping us make Guild Wars 2 a better game. Thanks for your cooperation—we’ll see you in-game! ~RB2

I'm working all through that time, but don't think I'd log even if I wasn't. It's so close now I don't want to spoil the anticipation.

Now all my free-time goes towards prayers to the Game God that our server doesn't end up being 'that' server with 2 hour long queue times.

Now all my free-time goes towards prayers to the Game God that our server doesn't end up being 'that' server with 2 hour long queue times.

We're on the same page. I certainly ruled out Darkhaven, Crystal Desert, and it seems most likely Tarnished Coast now. I'm constantly monitoring reddit and other forums to see what is going to be the nasty over populated servers. I have no desire to be in a huge queue to log in, or for WvW.

Tarnished Coast has a huge population now. I was sitting in overflows most of the last BWE. I like roleplaying, but having to wait for WvW sucks. I also don't want a server with very few people like Shien in SWTOR.

Archived