Things they are a changing

Huddig

Huddig Oso is no longer a member of SLoT.  Most importantly Eldoran do not be upset by this.  I wanted to wait till I talked to you personally but I haven't seen you in the last several days.  I removed myself on Saturday Aug 17 and joined the ranks of Formidable.  Seria is also no longer a SLoT.  SLoT is a wonderful guild and has great potential and i'd still like to be a part of that.  But the avatar of Huddig needs new experiences for his $13.00 a month.  Formidable is made up of alot of old AV members and drift towards the high end game.  I've played EQ for nearly 3 years now and Huddig wants to be a part of that.  I'd like to keep Phudig in SLoT or maybe another char.  34 mage 30 monk.  If you'd like any of them to  be officers I'd be more than willing to fill that position.  I play alot.  I'm still in for PoH (unless I have to work.. jobs suck) And anytime SLoT needs Huddig he will be there.  This was a huge oppurtunity for Huddig that he couldnt pass up.  Best wishes to everyone.  Huddig Oso out.

Guest Votive

I, as did Hud and Seria, have joined Formidable as well.  My reasons for leaving are just as huddig had stated.  And my feelings are the same as well.  I plan on leaving Votive and Brunch in SLoT unless otherwise directed.  But, Twurp has left on the 17th as well.  It is a place where I can play in the high end of EQ, something that I have been wanting now for a long time.  Please dont take this the wrong way, Hud nor Seria nor I want this to be taken the wrong way.  We still feel for SLoT very much so, its just that this opportunity presented itself to us, and we choose to accept it.  Eldy, I am here for ya in any way ya need me, just as I always had, and my biggest fear is losing your friendship over this.  We all wanted to talk to you inperson about this, but you are busy with your newborn and havent been in game, and I hope everything is going well with him. 8) Grats again bro. I'm happy for you and Dyl.

I remember back in my HS days.  I was a part of a group of 12 people who hung out and did things together.  We graduated, the summer was a mix of smaller groups off of the main, and then fall came and all but 2 of the people in that group left the state for other colleges.  The other 2 stayed in state but went to S Cal area.  I found myself still here in SF bay area with none of the people I knew staying around.  It was hard and it took a while to adjust.  I still remember that the excitement of college was always cooled by the lack of good friends being close.  The camaraderie that I had depended upon was gone.

:cry:

That Huddig, Seria, Twurp and Defeu have moved to Formidable feels much like those days to me right now.  When I came into SLoT earlier this year, it was Huddig and Defeu who mainly offered the most help and encouragement to Rumble.  I feel that they are as much a part of my gaming experience as all the kills I have logged.  I have joked with Twurp a little and only know Seria from a few raids and from seeing her chatting in green.

:shakehead:

The nice thing about THIS move is that the reason given is entirely acceptable to me and I would encourage them in this move.  They remain accessible, and they are moving on to bigger and better things.  They arent criticizing SLoT, they are moving to a 'graduate college' where they will be able to group consistently at a level most of the rest of us cannot.

:D

That their presence through /w all sacred will be missed, and their input and answers which were so readily available will be missed, and I won't be able to share in the dead Defeu jokes anymore, is a cause for great sadness to me.  But they remain on Inny, and they will be seen around (especially Huddig, who makes the Bazaar his second home, it seems).

I will miss you all (even Twurp), even though you are still nearby.

:(

Be well, and seek your fortunes and fun with gusto. As opportunity presents itself, keep in touch please.

:)    :D

This is Defeu. I aplogize for not being able to post before but ive had password problems for a long time now. Lolanya was nice enough to give me officers access so that i could post here. I also wanted to talk to you personally Eldy but i also didnt know when you would be back. I didnt get to post before but Grats to you and Dyl =)

As you already know i also left SLoT and am currently applying to be a member of Formidable, though they havent accepted me and i havent decided that is the place i will permenantly stay, i am also wearing the formidable tag in the meantime.

I left for several reasons, one of which Twurp and Huddig both stated, im getting to see a lot more of the game than i was able to before, and im learning from experienced players. Another reason i left though was that i just cant keep up with the guildchat, and sometimes the requests of guildmembers. Everyone is great and i always try to help but some days i have spent hours and hours handling an endless barrage of tells and questions and complaints or going from city to city doing transfers, inviting alts, making items, enchanting, buffing, etc etc. Im trying really hard to hit 60 and almost everyday i am asked to leave my group "just a  minute" "it wont take long" for some reason or another. It was just getting be more than i could handle. Im so sorry i left without telling you first =(

Im also going to keep Advo and Athiest in SLoT, and of course Defeu will always be there when you need her. Its difficult for me to remove Defeu as SLoT has been the only other guild ive been in besides my own alliance, but Defeu will always be there for SLoT. I wish the best for SLoT and im glad to still be a prt of it, Im going to continue doing what i can for SLoT and its members, though Def wont be in guildchat anymore. She is still here in spirit.

Archived