release date speculation

No official release announced yet. There will be at least one more beta weekend before release, with the possibility of several more.

If you compare to SWTOR, official release date was announced on 9/24/11. Date game was released was 12/22/11

Pre order was announced in July 2011.

Preorder for GW2 was announced mid April 2012.

So if we go with the standard 3 months till release from official announcement, we are looking at August/September time frame.

Tomorrow would be fine by me. I'm almost done with the Edge of Destiny now, not sure what else to read/do until GW2 comes out. I've read most of the wiki. I guess I'll start hunting down tutorials and watch more youtube.

They said they will not release it until it's ready.

Tomorrow would be fine by me. I'm almost done with the Edge of Destiny now, not sure what else to read/do until GW2 comes out. I've read most of the wiki. I guess I'll start hunting down tutorials and watch more youtube.

They said they will not release it until it's ready.

Well, there is diablo 3 out on the 15th of May

Yeah, I was looking at D3. But I would only play it for a short while and don't want to spend the money (rather spend it on gems in GW2). I'll do website related things instead for now and try to get over my withdrawal symptoms.

Archived