Artifice work

Corellon

Hey people, I have been working on Artifice stuff. I'm sure a lot of you also have. I'm listing the items I'm pursueing, I hope that others with post what they are trying to accomplish also.

Right now I have purple grade level 47 Red gems of both health and critical varieties. I am working primarily on my character needs first. Which would be the Healing grade items for Jedi Sage. I am slowly working on items for my companion Nadia also. She's mainly dps jedi. Then working my way into tank items as materials allow. If anyone has any request for lower level mats, I have a few that I could pass along to help your grind.

What is everyone else doing as for other crafting? It's time to share :D

Laters Core

I have a Master Synthweaver who has learned all crafting recipes from the trainer. I am working on unlocking all blue/purple recipes for all items. I also have an Armormech, Cybertech, and Artifice too low in their training to be of significance =P Hopefully one day!

Edit: Thought I might clarify

Vevielle: Syntheweaver with Underworld and Archaeology

Vev: Armormech with Scavenge and Slicing

Veviella: Cybertech with Invesitgation and TBD (possibly bioanalysis)

Vevie: Artifice with Treasurehunting and Diplomacy

The mission skills dont quite "line up" as the should fo rthose in the respective professions, but I figure what they hay! I've almost covered all the bases ;-)

Archived