Juggernaut PvP

Martok

I've recently taken some time to do quite a bit of pvp on Reavus. Below are a few of my thoughts and observations of a level 36 Immortal Juggernaut. I will add to this as time goes on.

-You will never EVER do a ton of damage. Thats right. Your job is not to rip apart republic scum into little pieces. If you try, you will fail miserably and your salty tears of anguish will wash you away.

-Your job is to defend your team! Pop guard on the healer or hutball carrier, thus reducing the damage they are taking. Taunt anyone not attacking you to also reduce any damage taken. (Both single target and AoE taunt)

-Use your aoe snare every chance you can. Slow the enemy down and just in general piss them off enough so they are targeting you rather than dps or healers.

-Jump around the field of battle and harass enemy healers. Chances are you won't be soloing them down 1v1 (it can be done but it will take a LONG time), but you will be interupting their healing of team mates. Most healers don't like it when someone is beating them in the face.

The PvP is very different from WoW. This is much more team objective oriented vs the simple HK kill ratio. As a tank spec'd juggernaut, once you realize this and begin playing your class as it was designed you will find much more enjoyment in pvp and rack up a ton more medals and commendations.

-

• 2 weeks later...