33 New Worlds A Year?!?

muru

I can say that we have 19 major worlds," he said during a Q&A session. "Then we have an indeterminate number of minor worlds. And our goal, obviously this being an online game, that we're hoping is going to last for decades, we're going to be, obviously, adding more to the galaxy map as the game progresses. We want to add dozens of worlds. Hundreds of worlds eventually. In 2025, we'll hopefully have 500 worlds."

This quote was from an interview back in June with one of the Senior Creative Producers in a Toms Hardware article. I had no clue that they had that kind of galactic scope in mind! Plus, a 15 year timetable!!!

Hundreds of worlds? I think I need to upgrade my hyperdrive!

Better yet, 15 years. My wife will have me in a nursing home by then! Anyone know if they have decent WIFI?:)

UO is still active after all of these years (since 97). It's just sooo behind the times in graphics. If they could release a new client every few years to keep up with current 3D trends, they may be able to pull it off. But unlikely. They'll get the shiniez :gold: and then sit back in their mansions and relax.

Guild controlled planets first......conquer and controll and maintain planet defenses......expand out into small pockets within a system hehehe....declare trade policies with the other guild controlled areas of the Empire....heheheh

Bring it on.....planets for the win!!!!

hmmm.....Name our guild Planet....ehehhe

but first...we need a name for our first capital (guild) ship.

hmmmmm