The New and Bizarre Bazaar

Rumblebore

The new Bazaar setup is sweet.

But what makes this place potentially dangerous (especially to Eldoran) is how low things are going for.  I spent close to 2.5k yesterday and fully outfitted my enchanter with lots of Int and focus items, upgraded Rumble with AC/Sta/HP items, and also got about 7 other items for my other twinks.

And the beauty of it was that I often got to choose from about 3-7 of the same item and got the low price on all but about 4 purchases.  I didnt keep a lot of notes, but I remember a Springwood club I got for 60 plat where the list went from that 60 up to 500 pp.  Outrageous, I know, but that is what you can find there.

Also, there was one person selling Imbued armor for Dwarves where 1 piece would have broken my bank, but the fact that it is THERE and available gives me motivation to improve skills and to do more hunting for the plat for the items I want to have.

And then there is the Eldoran Effect - Buy Low  Sell High.  You could buy items at rock bottom prices and turn around and sell for a much higher price.  You may have to buy low in the Bazaar and sell high on Market or in the tunnel, since your price will stack against others in the Bazaar, but you COULD make plat that way.

Anyhow, after things settle a bit and level out, I am pretty sure the prices for items will soon be set by the Bazaar and those who are wanting to clear out their stock.  It sucks, but we'll have to find an Owen Greenspan somewhere in the Guild who can watch the market for us and tell us how the Platinum is doing against other currencies.

My 2 Dwarven Work Boots (er.... coppers that is)

Archived