Ill be away

Triston

Okeee guys, the big day is drawing near.  For those of you who dont know the backstory, Im moving back home.  I had to come up to Maine for a year to be with family, but now Im going back to work and school!  As a direct result I will be away for a few weeks within UO as of Saturday-Sunday (kinda grey in here)  I will try to keep up with guild events via this page, but my computer will be very outta condiation until I get set up there.  (Can you beleive my roomate has been living with dialup???  We gunna have to fix that ASAP!!!)  If you need to reach me my email is in my profile, I will also be checking for messages on this login name.  I will be back at the first oppertune moment (hey I may even get on the old 56.6 and have flashbacks of the eternal "Entering Brittania" screen, who knows?)  Welp, for those of you who read my seemingly endless rant, here is a special treat.  I went ahead and burned out one of my Copper runics and stocked my vendor Cecil at Olympus to the brim.  He cant hold any more Items!!!  I think you will find the prices, ehem, amusingly resonable, just my way of saying thank you for the fun I have had so far and know will come.  Keep in touch everyone!!! :D

Lord yeah.  I was too young (litteraly) to upgrade at the time, so I was stuck like that for a while.  I dont wanna go back!!!  Im not off computer until saturday, but ICQ is far from working for some reason...  I will try to be on tommorow, but people are wanting me to do things with them IRL and moving is ever tedious, so who knows.  Hope to see as many of you as is possable before then!