A smile from the past.

Lorraina

Hi there. Haven't been around much have I? Nice to see I still have board access.  *hugs to BB* Miss me?

Summer is rough, lots of stuff going on at work. (with promotion comes new duties *grins*).

On top of that my 4 kids birthdays are in a 9 week time frame! It's like Christmas for 2 months. I'm tired of cake!!

Anyway housing, hmm. New expansion. I'm glad to see they are working on an expansion. UO is still my favorite game. My question is , where can a new house be put? This new area going to have housing spots? We'll have to wait on more information.

How is patch 16? Is it the death of UO as some have moaned? (some always moan). Is my bard worthless now? (I love her anyway)  I honestly haven't had time to check it out. What's good? what's bad?

Ups and downs......but like all things........the strong will survive and the intelligent will adapt.

Bard?.......well I found a FIREHORN if you need one.

My choice of instrument is katana.....so I have no idea how well it works... :rolleyes:

Christmas for two months for them, not me, I don't get presents and who is making those cakes I ask you. Work work work, geesh.

I'm glad it's over.

BB, I'm trying to get my life back in some sort of order here. I'm thinking of turning Laurelin into a bard. So don't be surprised if little sister pops back up. You know be widowed isn't much fun, I miss Zil/Val a bunch. So I might have to tag along with you *winks* see you soon.

BB, I'm trying to get my life back in some sort of order here. I'm thinking of turning Laurelin into a bard. So don't be surprised if little sister pops back up. You know be widowed isn't much fun, I miss Zil/Val a bunch. So I might have to tag along with you *winks* see you soon.

Hehe, I have a friend... and here I didn't think anyone liked me  :D

Anyway, hope to see you back when you get the chance :D

Pub16 is good, Bards and Tamers are far from dead... in fact I think in some ways they are more interesting.  I'm still trying to get some power scrolls, but the PKs always have it in for me.... haven't been on one champion hunt without being murdered  :D

I had to make my own cakes when I was little......I dont like Icing......so I would make my own cake and the rest of the family would have thier cake with icing.

You don't like icing!!!!

Well if your mommy did it all fancy and made it look like power puff girls you just might like it.

One thing I regret is ever learning how to decorate cakes.

Really kids, store bought is sooooo much better. Really

They don't believe me.

I've been messing around a little bit with new bard and I kinda like the changes. Of course the hardest monster I've tried is a lich so far.  I'm still stuck on dial up so I never could do dragons anyway. LAAAAAGGGGGG  :cool: