T9C Founder's Ceremony

In recognition of an immeasurable service to the citizens of this realm, an eve of appreciation has been bestowed upon the founders of The Ninth Circle.

Honor shall be shown to Guildmaster -Lord Shadeauxcaster and Lord Bain, founders and truest friends to our great empire.

Emperor Borg, Magistrate Balander, and Praetorian Prefect Lord Ser Brightblade, have been cordially invited to attend this official ceremony of honor and recognition.

If at all possible, I hope that all three of you will be able to stand with your fellow brothers to pay tribute to two of the finest individuals and comrades we have had the privilege to know and stand beside.

As a reminder the following are the details:

PLACE:  Serpent's Hold Councilor's Guild - Felucca

DATE:   Sunday, July 21st

TIME:   8:00PM EST (Come early for seating)

Our contact for this event is: Lady Darkthorne (91678733).

I attended with a represenative of every branch of the Empire.......gave a little speach (yes it was not long believe it or not) and then I promoted Thiork to Governor of Nicomedia.

I wont go into details of the speach......then it would be a speachy here hehehe.

:biggrinSmurf: