CHEAP GEAR

Ludaan dArias

I'm gonna be looking to clear out my bank in the next few weeks... I'll put up a log list here w/ stats and stuff etc.  Slots get a discount because i'm basically looking to get rid of the stuff.  

Earthen Blade: (2hs) 26/50 Effect:Haste War Only

Runic Carver: (2hs) 18/37 War Pal Rng Shd

Ropy Tendril: (1hs) 7/28 Effect Stun  War Pal Rng Shd Brd Rog

+2 Wis Rings all/all

Rygorr battle mail (chest) ac18 str10 mana20 svp5 war/clr/pal/rng/shd/brd/rog/shm

Icepaw War Claw (1hs) 9/24 agi3  war/pal/rng/shd/dru/brd/rog

Lumberjack's Cap (head) ac10 sta3 war/clr/pal/rng/shd/dru/mnk/brd/rog/shm/bst

orc fang necklace (neck) ac5 str3 sta3 agi3 all/all

Crystal Covered Shroud (chest) ac12 str4 wis4 int4 svc10 clr/dru/mnk/nec/wiz/mag/enc || hum/eru/hie/def/gnm/iks

Bone Armplates (arms) ac5 str5 dex(-4)

Purity Belt (waist) ac3 str2 sta2 war/clr/pal/rng/shd/dru/mnk/brd/rog/shm || hum/bar/eru/elf/hie/def/hef/iks/vah

Dwarven Work Boots (feet) ac8 str3 dex5 war/clr/pal/rng/shd/dru/mnk/brd/rog/shm/bst

Bracers of Battle (wrist) ac3 str1 dex3 war/clr/pal/rng/shd/dru/mnk/rog/shm/bst

Bamboo Bo Stick (2hb) 8/20 Mnk/Bst

Charred Guardian Breastplate (chest) ac16 str3 sta6 war/clr/pal/shd/brd || hum/bar/eru/eld/hie/def/hel/dwf/trl/ogr/hfl/gnm/vah

Split Paw Hide Gloves (hands) ac4 dex3 wis2 war/clr/pal/rng/shd/dru/mnk/brd/rog/shm/bst

Collar of Undead Protection x3 (neck) ac5 svd7 svp7 all/all

Ludaan d'Arias - 54 Ranger

Ludaan,

I am looking for the Serpentine bracer for my enchanter.  If the deal I have going on doesn't pan out (I'll know tonight) then I will buy them from you.  

BTW  I like the name of your new Guild.  Looks like it will be a real romp to be in.  Good luck there.

k, send me a tell sometime in game... fyi... serp bracers aren't exactly chanter gear, but your choice

edit - Rumble, spoke to you. - 20pp per serp? ... maybe 35pp for sleeves and 35pp for cape?

edit 2 - Thanks for your business Rumble :p

I did a search at Allah-k's for A HE Enchanter for Wrist items, Focus items only.

The search results included items with:

Affliction Haste III

Extended Affliction III

Extended Affliction III

Spell Haste I

Extended Range II

Affliction Efficiency II

Reagent Conservation III

Extended Range III

Affliction Efficiency I

Affliction Efficiency I

Extended Range III

(Serpentine Bracer)  Extended Affliction II  :p

Reanimation Haste I

Even Chanters have DoTs and mini-Nukes to cast which can benefit from such a focus ability.  :smilewinkgrin:

Also, I would like the Embroidered Black Sleeves (arms) and the Embroidered Black Cape.

I will look for you ingame tonight (Wednesday).

eldy - considering the wurmy was purchased back at the 4k+ stage... i'd still like to get close to market value on it... so 700 or so maybe 800?

moonie - i'd sell it to you for 600  :p  :p  :p

i think i'll let moonie take first dibs cause eldy's a big bad epified ranger  :p

Guest Votive

Actually Lud, if ya still got em, I am looking at the CCS and the Rygorr battle mail.  Send me a tell.  Have your people contact my people. We'll do Brunch... wait... thats icky... we'll do Lunch.

Guest Votive

KK, if you can hold on to em great, If not I understand.

I dont know when I will get back in.  Long story, but the owner of the Credit card I was using to pay for EQ kinda got laid off and to top things off got his card stolen as well. So that card has been canceled and since he is in a kinda tight money situation, (even tho I payed him in cash all the time)  I am not gonna persist to get my account put back on.  /sigh guess its time ole Votive got some plastic...

actually was too lazy to get around to posting this stuff elsewhere, so it's fine... should have it for a while, and i'll be using the bazaar thing i guess when the new UI goes live.  When i'm at class I guess i'll just load up stuff and go AFK =)

Archived