Letter to Katherine

*A gray-blue falcon alights on the tower top of Olympus, dropping the letter within view of anyone walking by.*

Katherine of the Purple Guardians of Honor,

I regret to inform you that your presence is no longer welcome in our city. After the recent harassment and threatening demeanor towards the citizens that abide there I find that it is only a neccesary precaution. The actions you have taken to prove these false allegations against my character is apalling.

I have done nothing to merit such treatment as that of any enemy, especially to the point where I am banned from Olympus and the surrounding area. The situation concerning Eban was merely a friend assissting a hand in aid to one in need. The mere fact that your stubborness is turning a blind eye to the truth is what worries me most.

I will not stand by and be coerced into paltry agreements, nor will I be threatened on false accusations. If you or yours are found in our city then the neccesary action will be taken. This is not meant to be perceived as a threat merely a warning concerning the safety of the citizens over the actions of your members.

I do hope you take it all in full stride and that an agreement might be made between both parties.

*signed*

Lady Adara Draven

* Looks at the note and starts to grin as he reads it*

*Says to himself "This is going to be fun" as he plays with his sword sheathing and unsheathing it and walks away leaving the note where he found it*