Home needs a new home

Tanaburs

Greetings,

I doubt that any will remember me i was a member some time ago and my guild (Valor Knights run by Lord Chap) have been long ago hunt allies, unfortunately i had to leave UO but returned some months ago and have had the fortune of finding a home quite quickly.... however it has again become time for me to leave for pastures new however i have now got the issue of my home... its an 18*18 and would be a shame to let it just decay so people can scrabble over whats contained so i figured i would donate it. So i guess im just asking if theres anyone who would want it? Home and contents completely free as i dont plan on returning, if there are no takers i guess i will have to let it decay. The house is in a quiet part of Malas with a desert surround.. little to no spawn.

Cheers,

Lord Chap (VK)

Tanaburs (Formerly PGoH)

Edited by Tanaburs

Well, Currently, I know that almost every PGoH member is holding a house in our Olympus area, but if you have any books that contain information, RP stories, or any artifacts (Story related important items, not doom artifacts) or anything that can be put on display for posterity, please contact me by PM or on ICQ! Thank you! (Also, we'd prefer you don't leave, but if you must, then put anything you might ever want again in your banks so you dont lose it!)