SkillMonitor

Waldonnis

For those that don't already know or use it, I've written an add-on for visually tracking skill-up progress without having to pop open the stupid skill window every five secs. Here's a brief overview from my add-ons page on my blog:

SkillMonitor displays a progress bar that shows how a selected skill is coming along. Let's say you just picked up a new axe and need to up your skill with that axe. Well, no more constantly popping open that annoying skill window to check on your progress! Just right-click the progress bar, select Axes from SkillMonitor's pop-up menu, and you can see a progress bar that updates as you gain skill.

It's still in beta and I'm not sure if/when I'll formally "release" it to one of the add-on sites, but it's getting close to being as done as it can be. If you're interested in checking it out or following the progress, check out my add-ons page for the latest news and a download link: CLICKY FOR V'S ADD-ONS PAGE.

For those who have been using it, I've just finished up with a big update which allows the menu to show when right-clicking the bar, as well as fixing some atrocious menu bugs that made me feel like a moron when I saw them >:0 Definitely pick up the new version, as it should just be easier to use and the menu fixes are fairly important from a code standpoint.

Oh, one additional note...I don't have any of my usual copyright notices on there yet, so be nice and don't jack my code or upload it anywhere :0

Edited by Waldonnis