Sorry for going AWOL.

Garris

Hey, it's me, I know I kinda went AWOL before the Expansion hit, and well, I figure I'd better explain my leave of absence. there was a death in my family, and I simply could not focus on WoW at the time, and y the time that I got myself together, the expansion was being finalised :/. but, if I may come back, I will be picking up Wrath soon, and plan on returning to play, if you guys wouldn't mind having me back. I had a blast in Karazhan before the expansion hit, and you guys have been so suportive of me when I was in the guild. I feel like I've finally found a place to belong in this game, and I'd like a chance to come back.

*Hugs Garris*

I am sorry for your loss and I fully understand. I had my own share of issues, losses and worrys this past year. If you need anything...... yell.

Much love,

Nawt

I reactivited today, but, the Elder have decided that I won't be rejoining. sad to hear, really. I enjoyed playing with a lot of you, and well, I've never found a more patient, helpful and friendly group of people, I know I was a lot to deal with, but you all were saints compared to previous guilds. Thank you for having me, and I can only pray there are other Horde guilds here on AD that can even compre to the experience I had here.

But, I'm missing all of you allready, and I hope we can still be friendly should I bump into any of you in an instace or a group, or a Battleground.

That's all I guess/ Thanks, so much.