Charlie,Seizures and baby James

Guest Charlie

Guest Charlie

Saturday i had another seizure,i sound odd right now because i always bite my tongue (so i guess its good kd doesnt call me frequently anymore ^.^) Anywho,i took the seizure when i was home alone and it seems while i was holding James.I never know when i take one until i awaken from it however long after,well when i woke up this time James was on the floor screaming and crying, i had blood all over my face from hitting the carseat (im guessing that because there was alot of blood on that too.) Happily i wasnt standing i was sitting i think anyway from the way i was on the floor it looked like i sat on the chair at my pc.

Im mainly saying this here because i know all of you very well and am friends with all of you. Im worried if that happens again ...i mean what if im on the stairs...or driving james somewhere :) Its just scaring me now,the seizures if they are just with me i can be ok with that, im not tiny and so fragile,but James...

Anyone have any thoughts on this?Suggestions? *sigh* I go to the neurologist in december maybe they will reschedule it sooner...so we'll see i guess,anyway feel free to let me know any thoughts you have.

oh no my dear friend. I really hate to hear that. My aunt suffers from seizures but has been able to control them with medicines. Maybe htey will be able to control yours as well.

Heather