The Inevitable Nerfbat.

Holyssa

By Bornakk:

To coincide with the upcoming new talents and mechanic changes for classes in the next patch, we are making some adjustments in existing raid content to provide a smooth transition when the upcoming patch is released. The creatures and bosses in raid dungeons that were introduced in The Burning Crusade will have their health reduced, and most will have their standard melee damage output reduced as well, but their spell and ability damage are not being changed. These changes are being made in all raid dungeons from Karazhan to Sunwell Plateau as well as the outdoor encounters of Doom Lord Kazzak and Doomwalker. On top of this Illidan is also doing his part and will stop casting Shear on players.

Not very surprising, considering all the massive changes our beloved game world has gone through (no down-ranking, buff stacking, potion sickness, yadda-yadda...). Sunwell Radiance also went baibai.

I can't help but ask though: how will this affect our raids? I for one would like to enjoy the content (nerfs or none) while it's there alongside good friends, and marvel at all the cool purples that could make life easier in the cold north, even if they only last so long.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't help but ask though: how will this affect our raids? I for one would like to enjoy the content (nerfs or none) while it's there alongside good friends, and marvel at all the cool purples that could make life easier in the cold north, even if they only last so long.

I would Love to try and finish BT just to see the content before we turn 80 and smash the place

I'm sorry, but Baracko isnt here right now. He will return in one month. Please leave your message after the beep. BEEEEEP.

AKA Organize it if you want, but I sure am not. *Winks* In about a month, we're all gonna be living in WoW. Need to catch up on some personal things first.

- Bar