Have you guys read this

Araton

This is great.  *snickers*  What I love about this, is that Patron and the Crimson Empire were completely destroyed.  I spoke to Patron a while back and let me tell you, he's not a very nice person.  In fact, a few of us were worried about being on the same "world fragment" as the Crimson Empire for fear that we would be attacked by them swiftly.  So I will shed a few tears over the Crimson Empire's destruction in Shadowbane.   :(

:smash:

:angry:

Crimson Empire bad?   :O No surprise here, I went to join any other guild that the one I was in in game, and they killed me as soon as I walked into their town......granted i was on my way to somewhere else.

Oh, by the way, I haven't been able to play since May,  They changed some large files and I'm not able to download them without disconnection.....no worries though, I was kinda tired of falling through floors anyways.  I am willing to play the game, but I will have to upgrade my connection.  My connection in the mountains is a wee bit slow.

--Hothgorn TheBlack--

Do NOT feed the pigeons Ex-Lax.  I repeat, do NOT feed the pigeons Ex-Lax.

Yes, I was accepted in December.  I haven't been playing much, and since they redid the textures by compressing them, I haven't been able to play.  My internet sux.  Sorry, I signed a 5 page agreement to not say anything.......

--Hothgorn TheBlack--

Place your add here!

Good news!  The downloader is working right again for me.  I should be able to download all the updated information in bits and pieces, and should be able to play in a week or two...depending on how busy I am.

--Hothgorn TheBlack--

Archived