Blizzard Authenticators.

Holyssa

http://www.blizzard.com/store/details.xml?id=1100000182

These sold out pretty damned fast last time I looked. This is a direct link to the item for those of us who want to bookmark & spawn camp the page in case it sells out again.

Yes, I said spawn camp. /nerd

Dunno what the authenticator does? Crawl out from that rock & read this. It's worth the $6.50 for the extra security.

EDIT: Fixed the 2nd link. Oops. Should take you to Blizz's FAQ page.

EDIT: Just got the Authenticator yesterday (ordered one for myself & Orcala). Damn Blizz is slow...took two weeks to deliver this thing!

It's stupidly easy to set up: you go to your WoW Account Management page on Blizzard's site, click the Authenticator subsection, register the code on the back of the keychain, and you're done. You can also use it on multiple accounts (I have it bound to Holy's & Cresalia's).

So what happens next? You log into the game, and you get one extra popup window: push the button on the keychain, enter the 6-digit code (it only displays it for like 10 seconds...epic challenge for those of us with ADD), and go play. It generates a new code with each press.

BlizKey2.jpg

Here's a size comparison. No soda left in the house, so we used a bottle of Advil :)

Edited by Holyssa

• 3 weeks later...
Here's a size comparison. No soda left in the house, so we used a bottle of Advil ;)

Here's a size comparison, in my mouth. Sorry I had to borrow your top for this one Cal!

Keychain

Edited by Orcala

Here's a size comparison. No soda left in the house, so we used a bottle of Advil ;)

Here's a size comparison, in my mouth. Sorry I had to borrow your top for this one Cal!

Keychain

*waits for it*