Charlies week this week

Guest Charlie

Guest Charlie

Today i have my cardiologist appt, they just want to be sure my defribullator is running well so nothing too out of the ordinary there but thursday is the big docs appt. I have to go to the pediatric cardiologist to let them check baby james heart because they think they found the regurgitating valve while in high risk appt 2 weeks ago. Ive heard the best and worst case scenarios and its the worst ones that scare me like heck...I mean, during the whole pregnancy people say ''no stress,avoid stress'',kd even said that back when we were still talking with almost every call;always protecting me ^.^ But now i have this stress on me O.o , i mean how do you make your mind avoid the worst case scenarion... especially when its your baby thats still not born!! :):(

Im hoping for the best, at the moment thats all i can really do... i love my little baby James

Sister, as a mom thats all you do is worry. Take it one day at a time. Baby James is going to be very lucky to have so many big brothers and sisters that are going to love him so much. (IE.. your poochies) as well as his two parents that adore him already.