:hugs:

Nadjha

As it happens in RealLife, all good things must come to an end. Thus, my time on WoW is becoming shorter and less frequent. This is due to college, so it's a good thing. I must keep my mind on my studies for the next 6 years, therefore less gaming. :gasps: I have enjoyed being a part of the Clan these past 3 years and hold you all dear in my heart. I wish you all the very best in all that you do.

May the friendships we have forged in the game that have entered RealLife keep strong and joyful. Keep in touch - all of us - either the cyber way or via phone. :)

:hugs:

Farewell. :)

p.s. I have deleted alot of my characters, so if you see a Tinqa or Nadjhia - it's not me, just some new player with great taste in names!

Your friend - Tinqa (aka Marie)

I only remember a handful of encounters with you during my time with the Crushers, but they were all a hoot.

??? Here's to your classes flowing swiftly and your labors being light. Take care and come back and see us sometime.

May fortune favor you in your travels.

--Ghules/Kierthan/Debrai/Vickie/Muar