Having problems logging into UO

Guest Charlie

Guest Charlie

For some reason my desktop wont start up UO past the patch screen. Ive tried uninstall and reinstall and it did the same thing. My laptop will play it but after sometimes even 10-20 mins of being on the laptop will shut off completely. Im not sure whats going to happen with my being able to log in at all so i figured id let everyone know if im not on at all thats why.

Hmm, it can be from many causes, maybe a wrong firewall setting, maybe adnother program which damaged something in the win registry, or most likely something that we can't think of. Try uninstall the game once more and manually clean from registry all related UO entries (but with maximum caution to not destroy something else).

If the problem can't be located and solved, and reinstalling the game have no effect, the only way I see is to "clean" reinstall the entire OS. Of course this will take a lot of time if you have many programs installed (that need to be reinstalled again) and many settings made. :)

Hope to see you online again soon.