hello ^_^

Silir

ok so yah I joined a few days ago but I was too busy leveling to 60 to bother posting >_> sorry.... I got to 60 today though!! :thumbsup: I'ma do my best with the whole roleplaying thing (not in this post obviosuly, I'm not introducing Silir, I'm introducing ME the wonderful fantastical Ketsuna!!) but I'm very shy... soooooo yah.....

I been playing for about 1 and a half years (I think?) and the Undead are my favorite race. So big surprise that Silir is a deady :swoon:. I will post her back story later like the email asked, I wonder why not many other people have though? But I'll post a little on her personality here. The best way to describe Silir iiis... cheerful! Yes, cheerful. She likes moonlight rides on the beach and cuddles with Jhuushon her Felhunter. Sure she likes to torture maim and corrupt just as much as the next deady, but Silir also appreciates the softer side of undeath, like the warmth of a fire from an immolated corpse or the thrill the thrill of almost dieing again in a dungeon with friends. Yup, that's Silir, the fluffy pink warlock....

oh also since I hit 60 I'm starting my dreadsteed quest, so I was wondering if anyone is willing to sell me the mats for it and how much? I can get the ghost mushrooms as I'm an herbalist/tailor, and I got the black dragons scales from Dranorga (she's my girlfirend), but the rest I need some help with.

Welcome, glad to have you around. Take your time getting used to things and have no fear and no worries.

Most people intend to write, but seem to have much to much to do. Since we never force players to do anything, its up to the individual to motivate and prioritize.

We can help with that quest, and whatever else you might need a hand with. Just interact, speak up, and someone should be able to help. :thumbsup: