Nalorakk Down!

Baracko

;)

Hey guys! In jest of the all the people on the WoW boards talking about how they've already cleared ZA, I thought I would make my own useless post about it too. ;p

The Monday Kara crew was able to spend some time in ZA and down the first boss, the bear avatar Nalorakk, with the help of two pug mages.

Very much the endurance fight. Be prepared to spam heals, use two tanks due to a nasty debuff, and use lots of CC on trash mobs.

A very cool looking instance indeed. Should we progress further, Ill post more pcitures.

In the pictures below, we're both looking in on him for the first time and also mourning Calendar and Harnes poor, sad, crushed bodies after successfully downing him. Sadly, Cal bled to death... oh whatever shall we do? :cool:

WoWScrnShot_102207_214556.jpg

WoWScrnShot_102207_215357.jpg

Well 'll go head and say grats! I'm glad to see we have some of our folks on the test realms to learn the encounters. I for one certainly appreciate the effort!

Again grats guys!