What happened to Charlie?

Guest Charlie

Guest Charlie

As youve all noticed Ive not logged on very much at all and i appologise that im not there in game as i used to be. However Ive always said the guild is not only kodoz and i it is all of us,we come and we go but pgoh always remains,there will always be those like all of you here now, like your predicessors and like those to follow in your footsteps.

I am writing this as not a goodbye but a statement to retiring of my title as Empress, I will always be around for anyone, you can always find me on ICQ and i will log in on UO from time to time. Please give a warm opening to the new leaders Callista and Mareak and to Piper and Thom. The four of them together will keep the guild alive and i know they will do a great job.

To mareak and Calli: remember to react as youve learned of Kodoz and Charlie; Kodoz gave the strength and conviction yet he was wise when to know when to fight and when to sheath his sword. Charlie knew of compassion and spoke when it was time for that need of compassion. Remember to always be about the guild, it is not about you or a title, the title is meaningless without the family we have.You are not Emperor and Empress you are an extention to the family.

To Piper and Thom: you two are very essential to the survival also to pgoh because you both have dealt alot with the higher ups in the outside guilds.They know you and you know them,help Calli and Mareak learn the leaders and work with them because at this moment you are both more like the magistrates.You are an essential lets say the spine to the body every leader needs an advisor.You are both very wise in what to do and when to do it.

To all four : ill repeat this again, its not about a title its about a family. You all know kodoz and i never pulled rank unless way out of hand.Do not take anything ive stated as insult to any of you,you all have your streengths and all have your weaknesses,just as kodoz and i did. But you all also know that with our strengths and weaknesses we both balanced each other out. That is your key to keeping pgoh as great as it is and to a looked up to guild.Maybe we arent the rpers favorites but even those who dont come to our tavern nights have all told me that pgoh is a great guild and it is a guild that the game needs.

To the members: remember to support the new leaders and never fall from the honor code you have taken a vow to hold.The leaders will need the members to continue showing the greatness of the guild also.Remember you are always entitled to give oppinions and ideas and they will be heard and welcomed by the new leaders.

If there is ANY reason anyone needs me i will always be here for you, never forget that.

Your loving retired Empress Charlie Tiberius.

First, I'll just say I'm very glad to hear you won't be leaving UO entirely. And you can count on us to ensure that you make good on your promise to pop in now and again! I know you always say PGoH isn't just the leaders, yada yada, but please know that at the same time, it wouldn't be the same without you... just as without any one of our members, it wouldn't be quite the same. So do drop in when you feel up to it! (...Or else!)

Calli and Mareak will do well as your successors, I'm sure. They're both good people and care a lot about the guild and the game in general, so I doubt you'll have to worry about them. But I'm sure you know that already. :p Thom, too. She's done a lot of things in-game and knows what she's talking about in a variety of areas, and I'm sure she'd be able to answer any questions a person might have, either regarding technical or RP stuff.

Calli and Mareak, I have faith in you to do well by the guild, and I'm behind you. Keep it real, and good luck! XD

To be truthful, I'm a bit surprised to hear people like me or even remember who I am (or who my character is, however you want to look at it). Haha. But I do consider the bigger picture when it comes to the things I do, and I try to think about how my actions and decisions could reflect on the guild as a whole. This is a very real issue to me. So I hope in that respect that I can be of some help when it comes to decision-making and relations with others both within and outside of the guild, and I promise to put forth my best efforts for the guild in any way I can.

And a word to everyone else: Between college and work, my game time (and downtime in general) is extremely limited lately, but I'll do my best to help anyone whenever possible. For those who don't have it already, my ICQ number is 205-053-278, and please feel free to drop me a line if ever you need to. If you need help in a dungeon, need a rez, need me to tame you a new pet, have a question about something, or just need to talk to someone (about in-game or real life stuff, whichever), leave me a message. If I'm not at the computer at the time, I'll respond when I get the message. I'd just like you all to know that. :3

Finally, thank you for everything you did as empress, Charlie. You put a lot of time and energy into this guild, and your efforts won't be forgotten anytime soon. I've had a good time with you and your characters in the few years I've known you and the guild. Thank you for that. :D

Edited by Piper

Charlie,

I am going to miss you so much although I understand why you have made the decisions that you have. I am also glad that you listed Piper and Thom also as leaders because they are. I have been so sick lately that I have not been able to hold my head up less think about rping at all in uo. Mareak is out of town as well. I know that we all rely on one another and I am grateful to have Piper and Thom as fellow leaders to help us out.

I also would like to concur with what piper said as well. If anyone needs anything they are also welcome to contact me to help with a rez, or anything. I feel honored to be serving members of the guild and hope to make you guys proud of me.

If you cannot reach me on icq you may be able to reach me on yahoo.. hlaney36278 or through aim blueeyes36278.

Calli

Well I'll be brief,

Fist off, congratulations to you four, I know you'll serve us proudly. Second I'm glad that your not leaving us entirely.

Good luck in all that you do

Strength and Honor

Herion

Guest Charlie

Another thing for calli and mareak. You will need to be logged in to icq at all times for other gms to get in touch with you. It is important to keep in touch with outside guilds and events.Ive sent some your icqs so when you return be sure to be on icq. These are things ive always done heheh it will be alot to handle but you have 2 great backers in thom and piper.

Ill also make and post a guildleader icq list of the leaders for you.