Just letting you know...

kodoz

No, I haven't forgotten about you all, and I haven't fallen off the face of the planet, and I'm still here if you need me; my time's been cut a LOT lately due to my work schedule, especially since I've been having to deliver medicine a lot more with some of the new patients we've gotten, and problems to do with FedEx and UPS. I've also got a girlfriend, and so I've been spending all the time I can with her before we both have to start school again. However, if you see me online, that means I'm at least able to talk, and should be able to help with anything you need. I'd like to apologize for my notable absence lately, but RL comes first, as everyone knows. I'll try to be around more as I'm able, and hope to see you all on.

Awesome to hear KD !!! Sounds like "life" is in full swing!!

Hope you are enjoying things, and all...

Working on the G/F thing well wife to be moreexcact myself...

more news to follow later on that...

Thanks for the update, and IF you do happen to fall off the planet....take me with you, have not been there yet...

:-)

:dancing_smile:

Well, it's always good to know a person hasn't fallen off the face of the earth, and I can relate to what you're saying.

As I've said before, good luck with everything!

Edited by Blair

Kodoz,

There is no way we could think you abandoned us or fallen off the face of the planet! We do enjoy having you around but as you said. "real life comes first" and it should. As much as we all enjoy playing together and ultima online we have to take the time to ensure a good reallife. Without that, we would not be able to enjoy the freedom to play ultima online as we like to do so well. Hope to see you around soon! Enjoy being with your girlfriend. Thats what they are for LOL!

Calli