voice chat sever for the guild?

SinDee

i have been looking in to renting a sever to voice chat with the guild, It would mean easyer for commands to be given during pve and such but wanted to take a pole and see if you guys wanted to try it out frist?

Guest Charlie

Its been brought up a few times never really came into big play but if youd like to try it thats fine, i dont have any vox things for it so i wouldnt be in it.

I had a Ventrillo server running for a few months, no one really used..I think Charlie and I did once..however, righht now I am not using my own bandwidth, the guy i live with is paying for it, so I am reluctant to do something like that here.

I found it VERY easy to setup, even ran it as a servce, and tested it in about 10-15 minutes with no issues.

One thing I do know is that if we are going to be using a VIOP program, a headset is about a reuirement..many stand alone microphones do not work well, adn there is allways background noise...anyways..

:D

I had a Ventrillo server running for a few months, no one really used..I think Charlie and I did once..however, righht now I am not using my own bandwidth, the guy i live with is paying for it, so I am reluctant to do something like that here.

I found it VERY easy to setup, even ran it as a servce, and tested it in about 10-15 minutes with no issues.

One thing I do know is that if we are going to be using a VIOP program, a headset is about a reuirement..many stand alone microphones do not work well, adn there is allways background noise...anyways..

:D

cool! yeah i use vent on starwars galaxies and a headset is way better then a mic alone!