Liche Lord Killing Spree

Come one come all to Martok's Lich Lord and Lich killing spree!  We will meet at five minutes before 8pm by the eastern moon at Olympus Castle.  Ready your bandages, potions, and reagents!  We will be traveling to the lich hideout in the Fire Dungeon!  Depending on how many we get to come we may even go to Covetous!

Any questions or suggestions, send me a pigeon!

Im in...

*stares at his Vanquishing / Silver war hammer lustfully*

hm, if you want liches and actually have a cause how about we go for the ancient lich soul needed for Wolf's remedy? Ancient Lich is a Lich -- Mmmm Dungeon Khaldun.

I have no problem going to Khaldun, but only if we have two FULL parties worth of people.  I hate that place.

I think it should be fine with a group of five... just dont bring something thatd appeal to the thief everyday Red / Thief.

Might/Silver Force/Silver -- Something Losable.

Two Full I believe is a bit overkill, the only things that are pretty much are a threat are the Khaldun Zealots and the Ancient Lich himself.

*slowly and carefully dusts off the silver vanquishing katana from the old but still sturdy golden lock box*

Looks like the time for retirement is over.  The undead have started to roam again.  Twould be an honor to fight next to my bretheren once again to rid ourselves of this evil plague!

I havent ventured into Khaldun as yet, so I'm all up for that. Thief or no thief, I cant go Lich stomping without a silver bow of vanq... the archer in me just refuses :laugh: