mid summer checkin

Brainah

Kiiiiaiiii <kicks rhoach in the nads and throws him off a cliff in hinterlands> ahhh I feel better. hey everyone. WoW detox is going good I might actually have an urge to play when I get back to vegas! bad news I may have no time and be forced to drop my account due to r/l :) but havent figured that one out yet. miss the crazyness!

::cheers as Rhoach goes over the cliff, as the clan's loot will be that much safer.... for a little while at least::

WoW detox.... ::makes a cross shape using his arms infront of himself:: get away... that's the devil talking!

meh I needed to detox, the expansion was getting more and more boring and I was less and less into WoW. I need to detox or I'll quit playing for a year which is what I usually do :)

its vrugz! soap, I need the soap! oh and I'm playing DAOC for a bit just cause its the only thing that'll run moderately well on this lap top. go go buffbot necromancer, warden was fun although being back here reminds me of just how crappy WoW PvP is :nub: oh well, its been a goofy summer. working my ass off in kmart for extra cash, yay, joy joy, however I get to work night shifts at a call center so lots of play time possible in the near future :p???:);)