5v5 Matches tonight

Crikrunner

Skool for Peons 1290 rating atm (Putralia captain) would like to play 5 more matches tonight so we can get those that didn't make it sunday in for points:

Oriahtundra

Reyox

Jasena

did you guys need points for the week still? if so you have dibs on the spots for tonights matches (i should be home after 10pm server time but rl may keep me busy till 1am server time) i will make every effort to be on then. Also note Skool for Peons was founded to have fun and be a place to learn the arena many of us are on alts as such are rating will alway be low. (( as such a 1485 rating in 3v3 or higher would get you more points or 2v2 1545 rating))

I know of many other Crushers that would like to start to arena. We need someone to step forth and start a 3rd 5v5 crusher squad. I'd like to propose the we use guild funds for this endeavor? (200g for team) Just need someone to run it , decide name/purpose/regular time to play/rules for if people aren't around at regular time. (you can have 10 people on a 5 man team each individual just needs to play 30percent of the teams matches for the week ((rounding up)) so if the team plays 15 , each person needs 5 matches)

Please reply to this if you have interest in 5v5 and characters name what times your open for matches if your currently team less dabu---Crikrunner

Redtalon would like to join some kind of team. Ive got him Prot. speced, so if you only want him for the minimum amount of matches Im fine with that.