Group Size:Group

Min. # of Players: 3

Max. # of Players: 6

Appropriate Classes: All

Appropriate Races: All

Quest Items:

Related Zones:

Related Quests:

This task is the third of three tasks for Razorthorn access, and is offered at the end of the "Preparing Your New Skins" task.

Grand Librarian Maelin offers this task if you have completed the Saga Skins and Prepare Your New Skins tasks.

With that armor you might be able to appear as though you are one of those that belong in the Plane of Rage. If Sullon is willing and you prove yourself worthy, she might allow you into her tower. Gather some friends and return to maelin and he will set you on the proper course. Just let him know when you are ready to [become the Vessel].

You say, 'I am ready to become the Vessel.'

Grand Librarian Maelin says 'Ah, I see you have returned. Well, I wish you luck, _____. It's a crazy thing, you wanting to go into the heart of rage, but you adventurers are a crazy lot. Not like us librarians, who know the value of a good book and a warm fire. Still, good luck to you!'

You have been assigned the task 'Become the Vessel'.

Grand Librarian Maelin has concocted a plan that may allow you to get into Sullon Zek's tower. It seems like a crazy idea, but since he's not risking himself, Maelin seems enthusiastic about it.

One task member must equip the five pieces of armor you received at the end of the "Preparing Your New Skins" task.

Task steps:

Sit at the foot of the tower and wait for rage to over come you

The correct spot is at the zone-in to Razorthorn, near +80, +5. Standing here will give you this emote:

You know that until you sit before the door in supplication to Sullon Zek you will never become the Vessel of Rage.

Sitting without wearing the enraged armor gives you this emote:

You sense that Sullon is ignoring your presence. You think this might be because you are not fully covered by the armor or Rage.

For the person who is wearing all 5 items of armor..

You sense the presence of rage as it seeps into you

It takes 5 minutes for this stage to complete. Beware mob aggro.. if you stand, you will have to start over again.

Defeat entities in the Stronghold. Prove your rage!

You have touched the spirit of rage! Now you must release your anger! Fight those that occupy the fortress until you feel you have vented all of your rage and perhaps it will be enough.

Kill 60 mobs. (These can include named mobs.)

Sit at the foot of the tower and wait for rage to over come you

The spirit of rage has left you. Return to the tower and sit before the door wearing the armor. Your judgement will occur there.

See above

Deliver the Enraged Flesh Leggings to Grand Librarian Maelin

Return the rage-touched armor to Maelin

Deliver the Enraged Flesh Sleeves to Grand Librarian Maelin

Deliver the Enraged Flesh Gloves to Grand Librarian Maelin

Deliver the Enraged Flesh Cap to Grand Librarian Maelin

Deliver the Enraged Flesh Tunic to Grand Librarian Maelin

Follow Maelin's dialogue -- everyone in the task receives the following message, and can retrieve the charm:

Maelin says that he will convert the Enraged Flesh Armor you have given him into a charm that should be sufficient to allow you to pass into the tower. You and your group should come back and ask for the Enraged Flesh Charm. He will have them ready very soon.

Return to the Plane of Knowledge and say "enraged flesh charm" to him.

Grand Librarian Maelin says 'Ah, yes. Here is the charm that I promised you. I think I might be able to make the charm stronger. Because it gains its strength from rage and from the Plane of Rage, it might be possible to make it stronger by killing the greatest beings, the ones most attuned to the plane, and using their essence to strengthen the charm. I suppose we'll need body parts. Now I'm not a proponent of murder and gore, but if you bring me likely body parts I might be able to use the essence of the dead being to enhance the charm. While I work with the body part, you will have to hold the charm, to keep it attuned to you. Good luck!'

Receive Enraged Flesh Charm, the key to Razorthorn, Tower of Sullon Zek.

This is a 6 hour timed Mission. I need a group to do this. All in the group can be flagged for this Mission. Only need 1 person to be able to get the Mission. I am ready to get this mission, just need the group.

You put on the skins. Wait for the mission to update then you put your regular armor back on and begin killing. To get the mission to update put the skins back on. Killing 60 mobs that will take a while.

This sounds like fun! I am at that part on Altarial, too. Nice that it isn't a raid anymore. Tonight is epic night and tomorrow is Emoush, but what about Thursday? Are you free then? If so, what time? I can do it anytime after 6pm, as long as I'm in bed by 12am :)

I have obligations at 8:30pm on Thursday, so I will log on when I get home from work and see if you're on and see what we can find then. I spoke to Acappella and he said he'd be interested if he's on.

Archived