Group: Deserting the Ranks (DSK key)

Altarial

Group: Deserting the Ranks

Who: Erollisi's Tear members, recruits and friends 65+.

[*]Nimloth - healer

[*]Emeldir - slower

[*][puller]

[*]Tikktakk - tank

[*]Heruran - dps

[*][dps]

When: Monday 6/4 @ 8 PM EST

Where: The Nargilor Pits: Deserting the Ranks. This is an instance off of Ruins of Illsalin. Please meet in the GH for buffs and to head out together.

Why: Main purpose is for DSK key progression, secondary purposes are for exp and chest loots.

How: Please read over this link to familiarize yourself with this mission: Deserting the Ranks

Loot: Everyone will get Gemstone of Emperor Draygun & Golden Shiliskin Tentacle Ring on their cursor, plus a class-specific item. There is also loot that will drop from the named, that we will random upon for those present.

Dang it oh Dang it :)

Mother in-law coming in town this weekend to stay with us... Starting Saturaday and leavin on Wed...

Dang Dang Dang ... EQ is so gone for those days ...

Fuk Fuk Fuk :)

There's a possibility I may be late, but I know I won't be later than 9pm. If you don't see me on at 8pm, just assume it's being postponed to 9pm.

Ok let's push it til 8:30 or 9 then. I have to come home after work to pack up my cats then eat and then drive back to my place... so that'll just give me more time to get all that done.

It seems, after reading the strat, that we will need a shm to disease slow and maybe 2 clrs...an fd class would make this cake also. if we go in with what we have signed up atm we will have a hard time so well need to beef the grp up with the still empty slots.

We should be on with just the 1 cleric. I've done this many times on Altarial and she was the only healer. You're a big tank now, so shouldn't be a problem at all. More so than slow, we need dps. DPS is key in this mission, since during the last part, mobs spawn like every minute that you gotta kill, then you gotta kill 1 named and 2 minis. I've tried pulling this on Altarial, too, with little luck. Lots of mobs roam around, so it's good to have a bard or FD puller like you said. We'll just see who's around and who's lfg if we gotta look for outside help.

Id still feel a lot more comfortable with a shaman slowing and buffing, panther is a lot of dps from them indirectly as well.

Yeah I have no problem moving Emeldir to just dps, rather than slower. So Shaman and bard/monk/necro... let's see what we can find hehe. I'm loading the patcher now.

Archived